Team World Vs Team Australia
SABPI2017 International Conference 2017
"We have great expectations from entrepreneurs, students and Professionals because we believe in their unlimited innovative ideas. They are drawing up the future with unrestrained determination and resolve. They are the foundation for vivid societies, the pillar of its business, economy, culture and other domains. “
#1 Leading Entrepreneurship & Innovation Conference within the Somali Diaspora
Our 1st SABPI2017 will be held in the vibrant city of Melbourne the world’s most livable city.
SABPI 2017 Speakers are amazing future Leaders within their Somali Diaspora Communities.
Hodan Nalayeh – Founder Integration TV (Canada)
Mukhtar Sharif – Front End Engineer Microsoft (USA)
Mohammed Khalif – Horn Premium (UK)
Hodan Ibrahim - Co -Founder Elmangos (Malaysia)
Amran Abdi – Author, Speaker
Abdullahi Alim – Founder Lighthouse Strategy
Haweya Ismail - Founder Mud & Musk
Hashi Kaar - CEO, Plycode
Where do you go to hear from leading stakeholders driving forward the Somalian Diaspora Communities?
SABPI2017 brings all industry experts in the Somali Diaspora– entrepreneurs, investors, consultants, ecosystem supporters, bankers and up-and-coming startups to share their experiences and expertise in developing the entrepreneurship ecosystem in our Somali Diaspora Communities.
A Glimpse of Our Program
• Highly interactive sessions and panels from entrepreneurs and startups representing all sectors Fintech, media & recreation and government, technology/ digital, Somali Culture and Arts
• Mentorship Sessions to get 1-on-1 feedback on your ideas or business
• Business Matchmaking / Speed Networking Sessions
• Lunch and coffee break provided
Who Should Attend
• Aspiring or early-stage entrepreneurs, Business professionals and startups
• Government advisors, representatives, consultants
• Investors, ecosystems-builders and supporters
Why You Should Attend
SABPI is one of many global platforms empowering Somali entrepreneurs and startups just like you to start and grow a business in today’s TECH Economy.
• Learn about challenges and opportunities from successful entrepreneurs
• Expand your network with leading stakeholders
• Get mentorship and feedback on your business idea
• Network with like-minded entrepreneurs
• Gain inspiration to start or grow your own business who were exactly where you are now
Book Your Calendar for a day of empowerment and Inspiration.
Share using the hashtag on #SABPI2017
|Event Date||10-14-2017 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||10-15-2017 4:30 pm|
|Location||La Trobe University, Melbourne|
1. Create an event
Describe the event, add photos and put price on the ticket.
2. Sell tickets
Ready-card payments and invoicing services.
3. Manage Event
Timed sales, management of guest lists and reservations functions.
4. Welcoming the guests
Check-In attendees on multiple devices